Recent Post: (Spoken & Written English, Job English, Proverbs, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, লিডারশীপ)

100+ AC, Fridge & HVAC Materials, Parts & Accessories | বাংলায় নাম ও ছবি | ফ্রিজ ও এসির যন্ত্রপাতি

ছবি
  ফ্রিজের যন্ত্রপাতি, এসির যন্ত্রপাতির নাম, এসি টুলস, ফ্রিজ টুলস, HVAC টুলস, রেফ্রিজারেশন টুলস, এসির পার্টস, ফ্রিজের পার্টস, এসি সার্ভিসিং টুলস, ফ্রিজ সার্ভিসিং টুলস—এই ভিডিওতে AC, Fridge, Refrigerator & HVAC-এর 100+ Tools, Equipment, Parts ও Materials-এর নাম ও ছবি দেখানো হয়েছে। https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE?si=IlMhttps://youtu.be/3a176afX2UU?si=ZIRAo2gNuhwTKukdEW24_0yTyd8MG এই ভিডিও থেকে আপনি জানতে পারবেন: ✅ AC ও Refrigerator-এর বিভিন্ন Tools-এর নাম ✅ HVAC Tools & Equipment-এর নাম ✅ Refrigeration Parts-এর নাম ✅ AC Parts ও Materials-এর নাম ✅ Refrigerant Charging ও Recovery Tools ✅ Brazing, Flaring, Swaging ও Tube Working Tools ✅ AC Servicing ও Maintenance Tools ✅ Electrical Testing Tools ✅ Safety Tools & Equipment ১. এক্সপ্যানশন ভালভ (Expansion Valve) ২. সোলেনয়েড ভালভ (Solenoid Valve) ৩. ম্যানিফোল্ড গেজ সেট (Manifold Gauge Set) ৪. ডিজিটাল ম্যানিফোল্ড গেজ (Digital Manifold Gauge) ৫. রেফ্রিজারেন্ট গ্যাস (Refrigerant Gas) ৬. ক্যাপিলারি টিউব (Capillary Tu...

English Conversation for Beginners / Basic English Conversation (Post-01)


[] English Conversation for Beginners 
[] Basic English Conversation

Here is a basic English conversation given below for practising:

• Kamal: Good evening.
• Jamal: Hello, my name is Jamal.

• Kamal: Hi Jamal, I’m Kamal.
• Jamal: It’s nice to meet you. How are you doing?

• Kamal: I’m doing well, thanks. And you?
• Jamal: Good thanks, what time is it?

• Kamal: I think it’s 7 PM. Where is the bathroom?
• Jamal: I’m sorry, can you please repeat that?

• Kamal: Where is the bathroom?
• Jamal: The bathroom is to the right.

• Kamal: Thank you, have a good night!
• Jamal: You too, bye.




#. Read the dialogue between Hasan & Ashik on "Aim in Life".

Hasan: Hi, Ashik, how are you?
Ashik: I am fine and you?

Hasan: I am also fine. By the way, what do you want to do in future?
Ashik: I intend to have a higher degree in Engineering.

Hasan: However, where are you going in this early morning?
Ashik: I’m going to my friends to know something about MBA.

Hasan: MBA! Are you interested in MBA?
Ashik: Yes, I’m.

Hasan: Why do you choose it?
Ashik: Because I want to be a CEO in a large company.

Hasan: Why are you so passionate about it?
Ashik: For two reasons: one is a good working atmosphere and the other is a better salary.

Hasan: My aim is different. I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from the University of Dhaka. 
Ashik: Why do you choose that?

Hasan: I want to teach English at a different level. I would like to raise the standard and quality of English in Bangladesh. Developing four skills of language learning among our students is my mission. 
Ashik: It’s wonderful.

Hasan: Yes, it’s essential for human resources and development.
Ashik: Yours is also an excellent idea. Thank you.

Hasan: You’re most welcome.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

All Post :

আরও দেখান

Popular Post: (Spoken, All Grammar Rules, Official E-mail, Letter, Essay, Fire Safety, Translation)

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (01)

Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (04)

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (12)

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules (02)

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

কিভাবে সহজে ইংরেজী বাক্য অনুবাদ করা যায়? / ইংরেজি বাক্য অনুবাদ করার সহজ নিয়ম। / সূত্র বা ফর্মুলা দিয়ে ইংরেজি বাক্য তৈরি।

Popular Posts (Last 30 days) :

Proverbs / 101 Common Proverbs with Meaning and Examples / Common Proverbs Used in Daily Life / List of Most Popular Proverbs

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Perfect Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

As much as এর ব্যবহার / Uses of "AS Much AS"

50+ Electrician Tools Names and Pictures | ইলেকট্রিশিয়ান টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতির নাম ও ছবি। https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

MCB ও MCCB কী? | এদের কাজ, ব্যবহার ও মূল পার্থক্যগুলো কি কি? https://youtu.be/x0_e-zfyL6Q

১০ তম বিসিএস থেকে ৪৪ তম বিসিএস পরীক্ষা পর্যন্ত আসা সকল Phrases and Idioms/ 10th to 44th BCS Exams "Phrases and Idioms"

200+ Electrical Wiring Materials Names & Pictures | Electrical Fittings, Tools & Accessories | https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE