Recent Post: (Spoken & Written English, Job English, Proverbs, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, লিডারশীপ)

Top 30 Welding Tools & Equipment | ওয়েল্ডিং টুলসের নাম ও ছবি | 10+ Welding Defects

  30+ Welding Tools & Equipment Names & Pictures | Welder Tools and Equipment | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজে ব্যবহৃত টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতি | ওয়েল্ডিংয়ের ত্রুটি | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজ শিখুন | How to learn welding Bengla | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজ কি করে শেখা যায় | এই ভিডিওতে Welding Tools, Welding Machine, Workshop Tools, Fabrication Tools এবং Welding Safety Equipment-এর গুরুত্বপূর্ণ নাম ও ব্যবহার দেখানো হয়েছে। পাশাপাশি 10+ Common Welding Defects বা ওয়েল্ডিংয়ের সাধারণ ত্রুটি ছবি সহ সহজভাবে তুলে ধরা হয়েছে। Welding Tools and Equipment | names with pictures | Welder Tools Name with Photo | Welding Tools & Machines | Workshop Tools | Welding Defects https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE?si=RDeOfx3APZz4yTiZ https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo?si=FStR1vgqcNx9AXqM https://youtu.be/BwBgSAU5hPM?si=5YIJKDADfWk-S2dk https://youtu.be/3a176afX2UU?si=tUKcxOO5R15lGVth https://youtu.be/Jf_6ahD3hMg?si=HqLKxwWQYcJq0Bwx https://youtu.be/d6CFYzCk9Ro?si=vCJ-1vrrn54sy4NP এই ভিডিওতে আপনি জানতে পারবেন— • ওয়েল্ডিং করতে কি কি জিনিস লাগে • ...

100+ Examples of Past Perfect Tense / Examples of Past Perfect Tense / Zero to hero in Past Perfect Tense

[] 100+ Sentences of  Past  Perfect Tense
[] Past Perfect Tense Examples and Exercises

Structure: Subject + had + V3 + Ext.

Examples :
• I had gone to Dhaka
• I had not gone to Dhaka
• Had I gone to Dhaka?
• Hadn’t I gone to Dhaka?

• I had had my dinner
• I had taken the decision
• I had gone to school
• I had played football
• I had wanted to do the work
• I had wanted to tell her
• I had replied to him
• I had got her letter
• I had made a mistake
• I had told him to do the work
• I had negotiated with her
• I had waited for him
• I had beaten him
• I had read a book
• I had sung a song
• I had done my task.
• I had taken a shower
• I had asked him
• I had wanted a Pizza
• I had worked at FZ Corporation

• You had gone
• Had you gone?
• You hadn't gone
• Hadn't you gone?

• You had protected her
• You had taken a decision
• You had asked to him
• You had played football
• You had gone to school
• You had done the work
• You had recited Holy Quran
• You had listened to Music
• You had worked hard
• You had saved her
• You had come to my house

• We had gone
• Had we gone?
• We hadn’t gone
• Hadn't we gone?

• We had eaten rice

• We had reached home
• We had slept that time
• We had heard the news
• We had decided about it
• We had thought about it
• We had asked him
• We had liked the juice
• We had studied at home
• We had gone abroad

• They had gone
• Had they gone?
• They hadn't gone
• Hadn’t they gone?

• They had done it
• They had run in the filed
• They had swum in the pond
• They had played Cricket

• He had gone
• Had he gone?
• He hadn’t gone
• Hadn’t he gone?

• He had come
• He had come to my house
• He had run on the sand
• He had sung a song
• He had suggested to me
• He had taken coffee

• It had happened
• Had it happened?
• It hadn’t decided
• Hadn’t it happened?

• It had bitten
• It had occurred
• It had taken time
• It had amused me
• It had smiled me

• Kamal had gone
• Had kamal gone?
• Kamal hadn’t gone
• Hadn’t Kamal gone?

• Kamal had run on the filed
• Kamal had exercised regularly
• Kamal had read in class ten.
• Kamal had gone to the market
• Kamal had served us dinner
• Kamal had looked at the sky
• Kamal had assured me
• Kamal had swum in the river
• Kamal had laughed hearing the news


Read More: 100+ Examples of Past Perfect Continuous Tense / 100 Examples of Past Perfect Continuous Tense / Examples of Past Perfect Continuous Tense



মন্তব্যসমূহ

All Post :

আরও দেখান

Popular Post: (Spoken, All Grammar Rules, Official E-mail, Letter, Essay, Fire Safety, Translation)

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (01)

Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (04)

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (12)

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules (02)

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

কিভাবে সহজে ইংরেজী বাক্য অনুবাদ করা যায়? / ইংরেজি বাক্য অনুবাদ করার সহজ নিয়ম। / সূত্র বা ফর্মুলা দিয়ে ইংরেজি বাক্য তৈরি।

Popular Posts (Last 30 days) :

Proverbs / 101 Common Proverbs with Meaning and Examples / Common Proverbs Used in Daily Life / List of Most Popular Proverbs

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

Spoken & Written English Rules

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

50+ Electrician Tools Names and Pictures | ইলেকট্রিশিয়ান টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতির নাম ও ছবি। https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo

MCB ও MCCB কী? | এদের কাজ, ব্যবহার ও মূল পার্থক্যগুলো কি কি? https://youtu.be/x0_e-zfyL6Q

100+ AC, Fridge & HVAC Materials, Parts & Accessories | বাংলায় নাম ও ছবি | ফ্রিজ ও এসির যন্ত্রপাতি

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

১০ তম বিসিএস থেকে ৪৪ তম বিসিএস পরীক্ষা পর্যন্ত আসা সকল Phrases and Idioms/ 10th to 44th BCS Exams "Phrases and Idioms"