Recent Post: (Spoken & Written English, Job English, Proverbs, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, লিডারশীপ)

100+ AC, Fridge & HVAC Materials, Parts & Accessories | বাংলায় নাম ও ছবি | ফ্রিজ ও এসির যন্ত্রপাতি

ছবি
  ফ্রিজের যন্ত্রপাতি, এসির যন্ত্রপাতির নাম, এসি টুলস, ফ্রিজ টুলস, HVAC টুলস, রেফ্রিজারেশন টুলস, এসির পার্টস, ফ্রিজের পার্টস, এসি সার্ভিসিং টুলস, ফ্রিজ সার্ভিসিং টুলস—এই ভিডিওতে AC, Fridge, Refrigerator & HVAC-এর 100+ Tools, Equipment, Parts ও Materials-এর নাম ও ছবি দেখানো হয়েছে। https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE?si=IlMhttps://youtu.be/3a176afX2UU?si=ZIRAo2gNuhwTKukdEW24_0yTyd8MG এই ভিডিও থেকে আপনি জানতে পারবেন: ✅ AC ও Refrigerator-এর বিভিন্ন Tools-এর নাম ✅ HVAC Tools & Equipment-এর নাম ✅ Refrigeration Parts-এর নাম ✅ AC Parts ও Materials-এর নাম ✅ Refrigerant Charging ও Recovery Tools ✅ Brazing, Flaring, Swaging ও Tube Working Tools ✅ AC Servicing ও Maintenance Tools ✅ Electrical Testing Tools ✅ Safety Tools & Equipment ১. এক্সপ্যানশন ভালভ (Expansion Valve) ২. সোলেনয়েড ভালভ (Solenoid Valve) ৩. ম্যানিফোল্ড গেজ সেট (Manifold Gauge Set) ৪. ডিজিটাল ম্যানিফোল্ড গেজ (Digital Manifold Gauge) ৫. রেফ্রিজারেন্ট গ্যাস (Refrigerant Gas) ৬. ক্যাপিলারি টিউব (Capillary Tu...

Common spoken English Sentences

100 spoken English sentences:

  • I need your help
  • He needs your help
  • It needs to be helped
  • I aked him
  • Where are you going?
  • Why does she call you?
  • What do you do?
  • What is your father?
  • What does your father do?
  • How about you?
  • She loves me
  • What are you doing?
  • Does she play football?
  • Today Bangladesh won the match against Zimbabwe.
  • In T20 World Cup 2022, today Bangladesh won the game against Zimbabwe.

  • What a lovely!
  • How dare you?
  • What nonsense!
  • Do whatever you want
  • He reads in class ten
  • Have you ever been to London?
  • Has she ever been to Cox’s Bazar? 

  • Don't shout
  • Placed Alam system in your office.
  • He remembers
  • He does the work.
  • Nothing more
  • Nothing else
  • Nowhere
  • Never mind
  • Keep up the good work
  • I lost the game
  • I feel shy
  • I felt shy
  • I am good at English
  • I am a good boy
  • I am an honest men

  • How is it?
  • How much cost it is?
  • Switch ON the Light
  • I believe
  • He believes
  • I don’t believe.
  • He doesn’t believe.
  • See you next day.
  • See you later
  • Come here
  • I go
  • He goes
  • It does
  • Karim does

  • Go wherever you want
  • Whatsoever
  • That's what I tried to told her.
  • How can I help you?
  • I am feeling hungry
  • I have been there
  • I haven’t been there
  • He has been there
  • He hasn’t been there
  • I am lucky
  • He is not lucky
  • Stay outside
  • Listen to me

  • I am fine 
  • I water the trees
  • I went to office 
  • I brush my teeth
  • I wash myself
  • I have taken shower 
  • I wear my clothes
  • I took my breakfast
  • The thief broke into the door.

  • She asked me to do the work.
  • Atlas Copco Air Compressor needs to be purchased.
  • Intake valves needs to be replaced.
  • Drain the condensed water
  • Change the coolant 
  • Change the oil filter.
  • Hurray up!
  • Go ahead! 
  • Go on
  • I am exhausted
  • I am tired
  • ED Sir made me do the work.

  • does go
  • I went
  • I have gone
  • It has been raining since morning.
  • I might have done the work.
  • I may have done the work.
  • I can have a car
  • I may have a house
  • Note down REB start time.
  • Write REB stop time.
  • Press the ON button of the Generator.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

All Post :

আরও দেখান

Popular Post: (Spoken, All Grammar Rules, Official E-mail, Letter, Essay, Fire Safety, Translation)

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (01)

Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (04)

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (12)

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules (02)

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

কিভাবে সহজে ইংরেজী বাক্য অনুবাদ করা যায়? / ইংরেজি বাক্য অনুবাদ করার সহজ নিয়ম। / সূত্র বা ফর্মুলা দিয়ে ইংরেজি বাক্য তৈরি।

Popular Posts (Last 30 days) :

Proverbs / 101 Common Proverbs with Meaning and Examples / Common Proverbs Used in Daily Life / List of Most Popular Proverbs

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Perfect Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

As much as এর ব্যবহার / Uses of "AS Much AS"

50+ Electrician Tools Names and Pictures | ইলেকট্রিশিয়ান টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতির নাম ও ছবি। https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

MCB ও MCCB কী? | এদের কাজ, ব্যবহার ও মূল পার্থক্যগুলো কি কি? https://youtu.be/x0_e-zfyL6Q

১০ তম বিসিএস থেকে ৪৪ তম বিসিএস পরীক্ষা পর্যন্ত আসা সকল Phrases and Idioms/ 10th to 44th BCS Exams "Phrases and Idioms"

200+ Electrical Wiring Materials Names & Pictures | Electrical Fittings, Tools & Accessories | https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE