Recent Post: (Spoken & Written English, Job English, Proverbs, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, লিডারশীপ)

Top 30 Welding Tools & Equipment | ওয়েল্ডিং টুলসের নাম ও ছবি | 10+ Welding Defects

  30+ Welding Tools & Equipment Names & Pictures | Welder Tools and Equipment | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজে ব্যবহৃত টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতি | ওয়েল্ডিংয়ের ত্রুটি | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজ শিখুন | How to learn welding Bengla | ওয়েল্ডিং কাজ কি করে শেখা যায় | এই ভিডিওতে Welding Tools, Welding Machine, Workshop Tools, Fabrication Tools এবং Welding Safety Equipment-এর গুরুত্বপূর্ণ নাম ও ব্যবহার দেখানো হয়েছে। পাশাপাশি 10+ Common Welding Defects বা ওয়েল্ডিংয়ের সাধারণ ত্রুটি ছবি সহ সহজভাবে তুলে ধরা হয়েছে। Welding Tools and Equipment | names with pictures | Welder Tools Name with Photo | Welding Tools & Machines | Workshop Tools | Welding Defects https://youtu.be/cfKxaETaUqE?si=RDeOfx3APZz4yTiZ https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo?si=FStR1vgqcNx9AXqM https://youtu.be/BwBgSAU5hPM?si=5YIJKDADfWk-S2dk https://youtu.be/3a176afX2UU?si=tUKcxOO5R15lGVth https://youtu.be/Jf_6ahD3hMg?si=HqLKxwWQYcJq0Bwx https://youtu.be/d6CFYzCk9Ro?si=vCJ-1vrrn54sy4NP এই ভিডিওতে আপনি জানতে পারবেন— • ওয়েল্ডিং করতে কি কি জিনিস লাগে • ...

ইংরেজিতে যেভাবে নিজের পরিচয় দিবেন! / Zero to Spoken English

[] Introduce yourself in English.
[] How to introduce yourself in English
[] ইংরেজিতে যেভাবে নিজের পরিচয় দিবেন!
[] কিভাবে ইংরেজিতে নিজের পরিচয় দেওয়া যায়?

01. Hi, my name is.....(আপনার নাম বসান)।

02. I come from..... (আপনার দেশের নাম বসান)।

03. I live in..... (আপনার এলাকার নাম বসান)।

04. I'm..... (আপনার বয়স বসান)।

05. There are..... (আপনার পরিবারের সদস্য সংখ্যা বসান) people in my family. They are.....(আপনার পরিবারের সদস্যদের বসান)।

06. I'm a student at....... (আপনার শ্রেণি বসান)।

07. My major is..... (আপনার মুখ্য বিষয় বসান)।

08. My favorite subject is.....(আপনার প্রিয় বিষয় বসান)।

09. My hobbies are.... (আপনার শখ বসান)।

10. In my free time, I also enjoy......(অবসরে আপনার প্রিয় খেলা বসান)।

11. I (don't) like/ dislike/ hate......(আপনার অপছন্দনীয় জিনিস বসান)।

12. My favorite food/ drink is..... (আপনার প্রিয় খাদ্য/ পানীয় বসান)।

13. I like.......movies. (আপনার পছন্দের মুভির ধরন বসান)।

14. My favorite singer/ band is....... (আপনার প্রিয় সংগীতশিল্পী/ দল বসান)।

15. I would like to be a /an.....(আপনি কী হতে চান এবং কেন তা হতে চান তা বসান)।


Example Answer:
01. Hi, my name is Nafiz

02. I come from Bangladesh

03. I live in Dhaka

04. I'm 22 years old

05. There are 04 people in my family. They are my father, mother, my sister and me.

06. I'm a student at the University of Dhaka.

07. My major is Economics.

08. My favourite subject is English.

09. My hobbies are reading books and go for shopping.

10. In my free time, I also enjoy playing cricket.

11. I (don't) like/ dislike/ hate listening to music.

12. My favourite food/drink is Biriyani

13. I like comedy movies.

14. My favourite singer/ band is LRB.

15. I would like to be a /an Engineer.


Read More: হোটেল ও রেস্টুরেন্ট কথাবার্তায় ব্যবহৃত কিছু ফ্রেইজেজ বা বাক্য। / English phrases to use at a Hotel & Restaurant.



মন্তব্যসমূহ

All Post :

আরও দেখান

Popular Post: (Spoken, All Grammar Rules, Official E-mail, Letter, Essay, Fire Safety, Translation)

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (01)

Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (04)

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules / 300+ Rules দিয়ে ইংরেজিতে জিরো থেকে হিরো হওয়া যায় যেভাবে / Spoken and Written English Sentences Rules - (12)

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /

300+ Spoken & Written English Rules (02)

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

কিভাবে সহজে ইংরেজী বাক্য অনুবাদ করা যায়? / ইংরেজি বাক্য অনুবাদ করার সহজ নিয়ম। / সূত্র বা ফর্মুলা দিয়ে ইংরেজি বাক্য তৈরি।

Popular Posts (Last 30 days) :

Proverbs / 101 Common Proverbs with Meaning and Examples / Common Proverbs Used in Daily Life / List of Most Popular Proverbs

Titanic মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of Titanic Movie / Titanic Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

As much as এর ব্যবহার / Uses of "AS Much AS"

50+ Electrician Tools Names and Pictures | ইলেকট্রিশিয়ান টুলস ও যন্ত্রপাতির নাম ও ছবি। https://youtu.be/P9U9PAuJRIo

The Notebook মুভির কথোপকোথন / Conversation of The Notebook Movie / The Notebook Movie Subtitle in English to Bangla.

100+ Plumbing Tools & Pipe Fittings Names with Pictures | প্লাম্বিং টুলস ও পাইপ ফিটিংসের ছবি সহ নাম। https://youtu.be/BwBgSAU5hPM

Present Perfect Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

0২). ইংরেজীতে কিভাবে কথা বলা ও লেখা শেখা যায়? / কিভাবে Writing English এ উন্নতি করা যায়? / How can I improve in spoken and writing English?

Present Indefinite Tense কি বা কাকে বলে? গঠন বা Structure ও চেনার উপায় কি কি? উদাহরণ সহ বিস্তারিত আলোচনা।

100+ Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense / Present Perfect Continuous Tense 100+ Examples / Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense /Zero to hero in Present Perfect Continuous Tense /